General Conference Admission
January 26 – 28, 2018 – Complete Schedule
- No charge
General Admission at MFV remains free because of donations made by people like you, our sponsoring churches, and our agencies. If you have enjoyed our conference, please consider supporting MFV with a donation, volunteering or getting your Church involved. MFV exists for the Church and Christ’s mission!
General Admission includes Keynote Sessions, Seminars, Fit Faith Challenge, Exhibits and more. Listen to challenging, uplifting and informative seminars; worship with Christians from across the nation; engage with local and global missions.
Friday January 26, 1:00pm-5:00pm – More details
- $10.00 per person
Pre-register online or purchase tickets on-site in the VCC lobby.
Middle School Rally for grades 6-8, Saturday January 27, 7:00pm-8:30pm – More details
- $8.00 per person
- $6.00 for sponsoring churches
Register online now! Tickets will also be sold in the VCC lobby until 6:45pm Saturday.
Saturday January 28, 7:00pm-9:00pm – More details
- $14.00 per person
- $10.00 for sponsoring churches
Register online now!
Films will be shown in Ballroom A on January 26, 27, and 28 – More details
- $15.00 for weekend pass — Purchase weekend pass online
- $5.00 for single screenings
- Purchase tickets for Friday night’s screening
- Purchase tickets for any of Saturday’s screenings
- Purchase tickets for any of Sunday’s screenings
Tickets will also be sold in the VCC lobby.