Have a booth at Missions Fest 2016. Why?
A third-party survey in 2013 indicated that 79% of our participants come to Missions Fest to visit the mission agency exhibits. Exhibitors play a key role in connecting people to the right mission opportunities. On average, an aggregate audience of 35,000 people attend Missions Fest activities every year.
Are YOU a first-time applying organization?
One of the goals of being an Exhibitor is to help individuals find a place where their interests and abilities can best be put to use in the Great Commission. First-time-applying organizations or local church ministries need to submit the following information in order to apply to become registered exhibitors at Missions Fest.
Please submit your answers, to the 8 questions below, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statement of Faith
- Statement of Purpose
- Statement of Activities including the official start date of the organization
- Statement of impact or testimonials including references
- What is your link with missions? (if you are a Bible school submit your Missions program)
- What is your organization´s legal status? i.e. Registered non-profit, registered charity, or ministry of a local church.
- Complete mailing and electronic addresses
- How did you hear about Missions Fest Vancouver?
If your ministry is part of a local church, you also need submit a Local Church Ministry application. Missions Fest Vancouver is receiving Local Church Ministry applications to exhibit at the conference.
Jan 27-29th, 2017: “Justice and The Gospel”
Early bird special ends March 31st, 2016