Have a booth at Missions Fest 2015. Why?
A third-party survey in 2013 indicated that 79% of our participants come to Missions Fest to visit the mission agency exhibits. Exhibitors play a key role in connecting people to the right mission opportunities. On average, an aggregate audience of 35,000 people attend Missions Fest activities every year.
- To provide information about the needs (physical, spiritual) around the world and the opportunities to serve
- To celebrate what God is doing through His people around the world, and
- To challenge people of all ages to get involved in the Great Commission by going, sending, praying, and/or giving.
One of the Festival’s goals is to help individuals find a place where their interests and abilities can best be put to use in the Great Harvest. Exhibitors play a key role towards this goal. First-time-applying organizations or local church ministries need to submit the following information in order to apply to become registered exhibitors at Missions Fest.
- Statement of Faith
- Statement of Purpose
- Statement of Activities including the official start date of the organization
- Statement of impact or testimonials including references
- What is your link with missions? (if you are a Bible school submit your Missions program)
- What is your organization´s legal status? i.e. Registered non-profit, registered charity, or ministry of a local church.
- Complete mailing and electronic addresses
- How did you hear about Missions Fest Vancouver?
If your ministry is part of a local church, you also need submit a Local Church Ministry application. Missions Fest Vancouver is receiving Local Church Ministry applications to exhibit at the conference. These ministries must show their ties to local or global missions, as well as their lines of financial and ministry accountability to a local church.
Missions Fest sponsoring churches may apply at any time of the year. Exhibitor Registration opens on September 1 for non-sponsoring churches and for non-charitable Christian organizations. Missions Fest gives priority to charitable, nonprofit organizations and local sponsoring churches.
Kindly complete and submit the applicable forms below and we will review them and contact you shortly.
Exhibitor Registration for Missions Fest 2015 (Jan 30-Feb 1)
Conference theme: “Across the Street: Around the World”
- 2015 Exhibitor Registration Package »
- 2015 Exhibitor Registration fillable form »(PDF form: fill out, print, sign, and email/mail. The filled-out form may not save properly on your computer. May not work on Firefox browser)
- 2015 Floor Plan Availability »
- Exhibit as a Local Church Ministry (download) »