We praise God for a great 2014 Missions Fest conference this past weekend. Thousands of people from all ages met at the Vancouver Convention Centre to be inspired and to tap into what God is doing among us and in the world. You can still order audio or video recordings of all our plenary speakers […]
This year’s theme at Missions Fest is Hidden in Plain Sight. Some have asked, who are these people? There are millions of people who go by unnoticed; people we may pass by or see on our TV screens everyday. These “people groups” all have a spiritual need in common; they all need to hear about and […]
Each year I write a story from a different country for our family’s Christmas Eve celebration. I would like to share one of my family’s favorites, and by doing so, wish you and your family a Feliz Navidad! Dwayne K. Buhler Executive Director, Missions Fest Vancouver A Piñata for Rosita The late afternoon sun dipped below the […]
Missions Fest exists to help connect the dots between people and the opportunities in local and global missions. It is our purpose to challenge people to be involved in the Great Commission. Tim Hall came to Missions Fest 2010 when his mother saw an ad in the local Christian newspaper, advertising the first annual Film […]
Our sponsoring churches play a key role in helping spread the word about Missions Fest every year. Please share and/or play this promo video at your church, or with family and friends. DVDs will be available at our November 21st planning meeting.
I am looking forward to Missions Fest 2014! I trust and pray that you will have an opportunity to connect with people who seek to serve God, both in our country and around the world. The artwork on the front of this year’s magazine created quite a stir. One person asked if the blob in […]
Reconciliation Week John H. Boer, Missions Fest Board of Directors September 18-22 was a week of feverish activity. I did not attend all of the Reconciliation Week events, but I offer my impressions from the activities I did attend—a church service at which Bishop Mark MacDonald, the national Bishop of Anglican Aboriginals, spoke; the opening day; an […]
Over the last 30 years people from different churches and denominations experience the joy and transformation of working together under the banner of the Great Commission at Missions Fest. Meet the Need shares the vision of mobilizing The Church in unified efforts to reach others. Read more…
Voices Together at Rogers Arena, July 1, 2013, was a great interdenominational gathering of the Church in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. What an awesome experience, being one of close to 10,000 believers raising our voices together in prayer and worship! See this report by Ted Chernecki of Global News. […]
Voices Together 2013 from wakefield productions on Vimeo. Over the past three months I’ve been rubbing shoulders with men and women of God with a heart to gather Christians of our city for prayer and worship. We have formed the VOICES TOGETHER planning team, with a call to the Church to […]
News and Events
Find us on Facebook
Follow @missionsfestvan on Twitter
Subscribe to the Blog via Email
- Urban Promise and Child Evangelism thank donors to the 2013 Special Project April 25, 2013
- Breaking Human Trafficking in Cambodia November 8, 2012
- Canadian Kids Make a Difference in Honduras November 12, 2012
- Images Of Hope December 18, 2012
- Prayer and Worship in the City May 10, 2013
- God Called Many at Missions Fest 2014 January 28, 2014
- Who is Hidden in Plain Sight? January 21, 2014
- A Piñata for Rosita – A Christmas Story December 20, 2013
- Connecting the Dots in Kenya December 3, 2013
- 2014 Missions Fest Promo Video November 7, 2013
- Michael Kors macy s: obviously like your website however you have to te...
- Cayler & Sons snapbacks: I think this is one of the most significant info f...
- macys Michael Kors watch: Awsome blog! I am loving it!! Will come back again...
- Jemima Boucher: This was a great MissionFest. Quick question—is ...
- Jan 20 – 26: Missions Fest, art shows, addiction, Helping Without Hurting . . . | Church for Vancouver: […] of our speakers will share about a peopl...