Frequently Asked Questions
A conference was planned and the whole Christian community was invited to come. An aggregate of 35,000 people attended that first year.
Because of the overwhelming interest, Missions Fest has been held annually since then.
One excellent plan to excite the local church about world missions is to become involved in planning Missions Fest as a “Sponsoring Church”.
1. Make application to become a “Sponsoring Church”.
2. Appoint one or two church representatives.
3. Have representatives attend planning meetings.
4. Mark the festival on the church calendar, inviting the congregation to attend.
5. Assist with volunteers during the festival weekend and/or during the year.
for more information Call 604-524-9944