Missions Fest Vancouver is part of Missions Fest International and highlights global mission opportunities, showcases over 230 international Christian organizations, and features world class speakers within the context of over 100 seminars, plenary sessions, youth rallies, and children’s workshops.
Its three-fold purpose is to inform, celebrate and challenge people of all ages to get involved in missions by sending, praying, giving and going. This all happens within a three-day weekend conference at Vancouver’s Convention & Exhibition Centre on the last weekend of January each year.
Join the thousands who attend and learn about developments not reported in the media, celebrate what God is doing, interact with international guests, and be stimulated and challenged to make your life count by reaching out effectively to a needy world.
What Happens At Missions Fest™?
It is a weekend when people of all ages come together to participate in a variety of experiences.
- Colorful exhibits that represent organizations that work in most countries around the world provide current information.
- Keynote addresses are given by world class speakers who have international acclaim.
- Children participate in workshops and programs that raise awareness of the many people groups around the world and their needs.
- Youth are informed and challenged to reach out to others around the world during their festival events that include rallies and seminars.
- Music plays a big part in all these gatherings with the intent of focusing outward, appreciating a variety of cultures and enhancing the purposes of the event.
- Educational/motivational seminars are planned to address a variety of missiological and current issues.
What else happens throughout the year?
- Spring and fall Youth Rallies to keep young people informed about world needs and opportunities of serving others.
- Mission Committee Seminars to assist churches in their vision and planning in matters of mission.
- Provide current Resources online for individuals and groups.
- Consulting service to cities who may wish to begin a Missions Fest™. If a city wishes to follow our principles of operation and vision, and work cooperatively with us, we can provide a license to use our trademarked name.